Thursday 7 June 2012

New Crumps Story

For those that know me and my work, particularly in the theatre - one of my creations that I'm very proud of is The Crumps - these are a fictional family (LOL) whom are serial killers / cannibals / idiots - they consist of  (in the main) Harold Crump, Lindsay Crump and Baz.  As this blog continues I will post more about the theatrical productions we have staged but great news - a new and original Crump story called "Same Kind Of Bad As Me" (thank you Mr Waits) will be appearing in the amazing and outrageous anthology : Unnatural Tales Of The Jackalope.  This will be published late June / early July by Western Legends Publishing and it is an honour to be involved - one because it is such a crazy antho but also because it was great great fun writing this story - I didn't stop laughing from start to finish and I hope that comes through for readers who aren't au fait with the set up / characters - anyway, here is a final TOC - once I have full details about the book, I'll let you know and by god, you've got to see the cover LOL!!!!

The Lonliest Jackalope – Jeff Strand
Running With Jackalopes – Sèphera Girón
The Night My Jackalope and I Fought the Chupacabra –
Rick Pickman
Thumping– Rachel Towns
The Thing Inside – Kristi Petersen-Schoonover
Beware of the Danger – Brenda Knutson
The Mascot – Michael Bailey
... The Easter Jackalope – Jack Horne
Tangle Crowned Devil – David J. West
Miles and Miles Still – Eric S. Grizzle
New Jackalope City – Aaron J. French
Johnny Versus the Creatures – D.T. Griffith
Wayward Gulch – Erik Williams
Cautionary Tales – Abbie Bernstein
The Holy Carrot and the Horned Hare – Matt Kurtz
Declaration – Misty Dahl
The Jackalope and the Jellybean – Fawn
War Dance – Jezzy Wolfe
Same Kind Of Bad As Me – Dean M. Drinkel
Drawn To The Light Of Science – Mike McCarty

No comments:

Post a Comment